This is my first blog, so I'm learning here. The simple reason I started this blog is to put down my feelings about my mothers death last month. I feel that if I "get it all out there" that I can grieve properly. So...here goes.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so very proud of you Aunt B. I, myself, have not being able to write about her death as of yet. I use the blog abilities of MySpace. It feels awkward to me because I've found myself telling absolutely everyone that my Grandmother is dead and it's awkward but I can't stop myself. The pain I have been experiencing since the day she died has been threatening to swallow me and even though I feel that letting it out will help let some of that pain out, I have found myself holding that pain as close to me as I've found myself clutching Fat Puppy. I'll be by your side with every step this Blog takes you. I Love You. -Niece M.
Post a Comment